Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your life had a pause button?
Imagine if you could retreat from the chaos of daily life for a little while – just long enough to rest and recharge and renew.
Imagine if you could give yourself permission to put down your to-do lists, to rest into yourself, to have your own experience.
Imagine if you could feel safe and supported and filled with a sense of well-being, like someone was watching over you.
When you pause, you create space – space for something to happen.
There is something magical that happens when you slow down, when you pay attention, when you listen.
It seems easy enough to do this on your own, right?
It seems easy enough, and yet there are so many things that seem to get in the way.
When it’s hard to do something on your own, sometimes it helps to have someone show you the way.
Somehow, Reiki creates a safe space for this.
I offer distant Reiki sessions. This means that I can help you pause in the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to drive somewhere. You don’t have to find parking. You can even wear your pajamas. (I’ll probably be wearing mine.)
If you’re thinking that this distant thing sounds crazy, I hear you. It still sounds crazy to me too. And yet it works.
What does a pause look like?
A pause is time for you to relax – whatever that looks like for you.
Some people curl up in a comfy chair or on the couch (wrapped in a blanket, of course). Some people lie on their bed. Some people sit cross-legged on a cushion. Some people move through some of their favorite yoga poses.
You might meditate or journal or doodle or paint or daydream.
It’s your time. The magic is happening below the surface.
How will I know it’s working?
The thing I have learned about Reiki is that it helps wherever and however it is most needed. This means that each experience is as unique as the individual.
That being said, you will feel different afterwards: more calm, more grounded. It might be subtle, but it will be there.
Here are some things my clients have noticed.
- A sense of relaxation and well-being: one client said that she got into “such an amazing zone of relaxation.”
- Physical sensations: one client noticed “a strong tingling sensation, followed by relaxation and lightness, like an exhalation.”
- Shifts or changes in the intensity of pain: one client noticed that her headache disappeared during the session and another noticed that her knee stopped hurting.
- Changes in mood or energy level: one client reported that “things were fun again, even though on the outside they shouldn’t have been.”
- Infusions of desired qualities: one client reported that she was filled with strength.
- Insights or epiphanies: one client reported that she had some “pretty significant epiphanies about sovereignty.”
- Want to read more?
Are you ready to press the pause button on your life?
I have a really good feeling about this. Don’t you?
If you’re ready to pause, you have two options.
A gentle way to create space in your life & budget. These are group sessions, which means I am sending Reiki to more than one person. There is still room for magic, and you will know that others are pausing alongside you.
Two hour-long sessions:
Tuesday, June 4, at 6pm PST
Thursday, June 20, at 6pm PST
These are individual sessions, scheduled at your convenience, during which my focus is solely on you and your well-being.
One 60 minute session.
When we work together, here’s what will happen.
- (Unless you signed up for Pause Together) I’ll email you and we’ll schedule your session. You’ll want it to occur when you are able to take time for yourself and relax.
- During the session, you’ll relax, in whatever way feels best to you. If you want, you can pay attention to your body and see what you notice. At the same time, I’ll do a Reiki session for you. The way I do that is to sit on my meditation cushion, cup my hands loosely together, and imagine that you are between my hands. (Again with the craziness. I know.)
- I’ll check in after the session via email and let you know if I noticed anything.
Still have questions? Can I help?
If your question isn’t included, let me know.
I’m still confused about how this works. Am I on the phone with you?
Great question! No. You are in your own space, doing your own thing. I am in my own space, sending Reiki to you. I check in after the session, via email.
The boring part of the page:
A Reiki session is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment. Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions, prescribe or perform medical treatment, or interfere with the treatment of licensed medical professionals.